Italian Entrepreneurship & Innovation Certificate
Entrepreneurship, science or art?
Entrepreneurship has always been debated as a form of art or science and even the ancient Greeks recognized that there are techniques that can be learnt only through apprenticeship and experience. Learning how to manage accounting, marketing, logistics, customer service, manufacturing, supply chain, procurement, finance, human resources, training, quality control, legal affairs, risk, corporate governance and sales can be very useful when you want to set up a business. However none of these learnings and skills can work alone to be comfortable with uncertainty. The bios of great entrepreneurs proves that the secret behind their success is what people call gut instinct and a special way of thinking about things.
This certificate aims to bring participants in direct contact with the companies representing the Made in Italy Brand in the world and with their founders and/or decision makers.
Option 1: Learn how to complete this certificate in 10 days, inside Italian entrepreneurship & innovation
- Arrival, accommodation and welcome greetings
- Italian Culture, Society, and economic structure
- Doing Business in Italy
- What Innovation and Creativity is about?
- Entrepreneurship, art or science?
- Globalization challenges and the Made in Italy Brand
- In-company visit
- In-company visit
- Wrap-up and city tour
- Business project presentation
Option 2: Learn how to complete this certificate in a 3-months session, inside Italian entrepreneurship & innovation
- Introduction to the concept of Italian entrepreneurship
- The strategic pillars of the Made in Italy Brand
- Crafting and entrepreneurial strategy
- Entrepreneurial mind and characteristics of the Italian entrepreneur
- Entrepreneurial process
- Creating/discovering an entrepreneurial opportunity
- From business idea to a new venture creation
- Preparing business model, business model canvas and business plan
- Venture formation process
- Product design, development
- Marketing and sales
- The Italian Micro-multinationals
- Managing entrepreneurial resources vs challenges imposed by globalization and recurring crisis
- Shifting into new markets
- Trademarks, copyrights and patents
- Mid-term exam
- Sustainability, Technology, Creativity & Innovation
- Case studies
- Preparing a financial plan, profit and harvest
- Risk and returns
- Sources of capital
- Negotiations and deals with investors
- Understanding the life cycle of a new venture in Italy, stages of growth, leading a new venture to success
- Case studies
- Brand management, Social Media and digital reputation
- Co-creation of value with consumers in the 21st century
- Case study analysis
- Projects fine tuning
- Final project presentation
Tailor your learning experience
This certificate requires 42 contact hours and can be completed in 10 days, 2 weeks or in a 3-month period combined with other certificates. Contact us to know more about the scholarships available through the BAU Foundation and to customise your program.
Certificate intakes are available every 2nd week of the month and applicants, especially non european, are strongly suggested to complete the enrollment process at least 40 days before the beginning of the selected course.
- Minimum number of participants to activate the certificate: 15 students
- Accommodation can be arranged upon request
Tuition fee: 900 €
Application fee: 150 € that will not be refunded in case of visa denial